Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mini Album Mania

I am totally obsessed with scrapbook mini albums.  Seriously, I can't get enough.  Most of the time, I don't even care about finishing them with my pictures and sentiments.  I just care about creating them.  I'm really considering selling them in my etsy store.  I love that each one is different and has its very own personality.  It's amazing how they turn out so differently from what I have in my head--and it's usually better than I even imagined.  I have one book that I planned to make for Miss C, but half way through, I realized that it's destined for my friend's baby boy.  Now, to just finish it in time for his birthday!

Speaking of mini albums, I caught a glimpse of this tutorial by Teresa Collins on MyCraftChannel.com.  Her designs are fabulous and this one shows a great way to make a unique album and still conserve your paper!  Check it out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment