Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thirty-One Days of Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!  We have already been celebrating for at least a week and still more to come.  My thirty-one days of Christmas started with a VERY nice surprise from Thirty-One when I earned my StartSwell kit FOR FREE!  Yay!  I never dreamed that I would be able to start my new business off with such a bang!  Thank you to all of my customers for supporting me in my new adventure.  Here's a little taste of what arrived at my doorstep in the big pink box:


The Weekender is a DREAM!  Big hugs to all of you that have supported me!

Enough about me...I have been planning this blog for a couple of weeks already.  Pictures taken and everything, just waiting for time to sit down and write.  Then, just a couple of days ago, Thirty-One released the list of patterns and products that will be discontinued for the next catalog.  (You can contact me by email   for more information on other products and patterns that are being discontinued.)  And one of my favorite products is on there!  I have to admit that this product was quite a ways down on my wishlist...behind several purses.  I was looking for a way to store my copious amounts of scrapbooking paper when a friend suggested this product.  Drum roll, please...it's the Collapsible Cube!  Now, this is one of my favorite products ever...especially for crafters and teachers and anyone else who might need to store something in a very stylish bin.  It is perfect for scrapbooking paper, yarn, files and practically anything else you can think of.  I filled 3...yes, I said 3...cubes with paper.  One cube held 18 whole and partial pads of 12x12 paper and didn't even blink when I picked it up to move it.  The bottom of my craft armoire held all 3 cubes comfortably.  So, now I have to decide how many more to buy before they are gone for good.  I'm thinking 3...or 13.  Well, I still have a few days to think about it, right?






I can't wait to show you guys my craft room once it is finally finished.  I am so close!  You will be amazed!

There is just one more product that I have to tell you about.  I am totally obsessed with the Organizing Utility Tote!  I have one for just about everything...one for my car at work, one for my Thirty-One parties to keep my catalogs and order forms organized, one for my scrapbooking supplies when I take them to classes or crops, one for my jewelry making supplies and orders...and the list goes on.  The OUT is the handiest bag!  A couple of weekends ago, we went to see ICE at the Gaylord Texan and I packed all of our scarves, hats and gloves in one.  My sister-in-law even uses one for her diaper bag.  It is adorable!



This is my JaiBird Jewels bag that I use for hauling my jewelry supplies around and keeping track of my orders.  You can see my jewelry here.


 I love all of the pockets on this thing--7 in all!  And the mesh pockets on the side are an awesome addition.  Thirty-One thinks of everything!


The outside pockets are perfect for office supplies, snacks and small items.  I can't wait to see the new spring patterns in this tote.  I'm sure I'll be adding a couple more to my collection!



I know that you will love these products as much as I do.  You can find them here.

I hope that you all have a Christmas that is Merry and Bright!  I already have my next post planned and you guys are going to LOVE it.  Since I told you that this blog will cover a lot of my favorite topics, the next one will be crafty!  And it is something easy to do, customizable and affordable.  I made them as Christmas gifts this year and they were a hit!  And all the ladies at my last scrap retreat just swooned over them.  You won't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment