Friday, December 2, 2011

Thirty-One Uses: Gifting and Purses

I am a little ashamed.  I was so excited about the arrival of my Thirty-One box that I totally forgot that the FedEx guy would also be delivering my new iPad.  Totally.  Forgot.  But it was just one more thing to be excited about!  I have already started using all of my products...except, of course, the ones that I have been giving away FOR FREE to members of my Facebook group.  You can join here.  I wanted to take a minute to post pictures of my loot and show you some of the things I have done with them.

First, is the Littles Carry All.  This one is in the Black Tailored Stripe.  I am using it as a gift bag for a birthday gift.  Isn't it adorable?  The BEST part is that these totes were the customer special for November and they only cost me $1!  That is even less than what a gift sack would cost and the recipient will still have a great gift to keep once all of the lotions are long gone.



The next things I bought were for me.  I just couldn't help it.  I have been drooling over these two things for months...even before I started selling.  First, I got the Cindy Tote (which I bought in the dark denim for the ability to dress it up or down.)  I totally plan on using it as a purse, but it is classified as a tote for this reason...you can fit a purse IN IT!  Holy cow!  This will be my favorite traveling bag.  I can already tell!  Then, I get my personal item and my purse in one bag and can still take my carry on!  I love that this purse is so roomy, especially since I am usually carrying around things for my toddler and husband.  It also has little metal feet on the bottom to help it stand up beautifully and make sure that you don't have to set your gorgeous bag down right on a dirty floor.  Thirty-One thinks of everything! 

The other item is the 5 pocket clutch that I ordered in Black Parisian Pop!  It is gorgeous and holds so much!  Plus, you can order a wrist strap for it and make a quick run to the grocery store without having to take your entire bag.  There is plenty of room in it for money, debit and credit cards, store loyalty cards and all of your other essentials.  My keys, business cards and other things fit quite nicely. 






I am making quite a collection out of my next purchase.  I LOVE the Retro Metro bags!  So much, that I ordered one in the Painted Floral Plaid and a mini in the dark denim personalized for my daughter and added the Medium Rosette for a little extra pop.  Little Mommy and Me purses!  I know she's going to love it!  These bags will hold everything and are perfect as purses or for a playdate or run to the gym.



I still have a couple more items to show you, so keep a look out for the great organizing tools I bought.  You will be amazed!

www.MyThirtyOne.com/KristiWeil

No comments:

Post a Comment